"And above all these put on love, which binds everything together in perfect harmony."
Here's your WAVE Update for the week:
1. A reminder again that we have switched over to our very own texting service. If you do not join this service, you wont receive any text announcements/updates. Please take some time to do this in order to be in the know! Text "@WAVEYOUTH" (without quotation marks) to the # 23559. Once you have done this, it will ask you for a password. The pw = "gracewave" (one word, no quotations). After this, it will ask you to create a username in the group service. Once you have completed this, you're in! The final reminder for this texting service will be at the end of this month.
2. Secondly, don't forget that TOMORROW we are going to Rocky Springs for the day! Refer to your postcard you received in the mail for all details. Be sure your female student follows the WAVE swimsuit policy (one pieces only & tankini's are acceptable - no bikinis). If your female student does not follow these requirements, they will have to make other swimsuit arrangements before they are able to participate in any activities for the day. Meet at the church at 8:45am. Your student does not need any money for this trip. Encourage them to invite friends! We will be back at 5:00pm.
3. Thirdly, WAVE will still meet this Sunday, but will meet at 6:30 instead of 5:30 due to the Churchwide Crawfish Boil. We will meet for an hour, ending at our regular time of 7:30. If your student missed their Bible Readers Quiz last week, they can make it up from 7:30-8:00pm.
4. Fourthly, next Saturday, April 27, from 10:00am-3:00pm, WAVE will be doing its last fundraiser for the Spring with our Spring Car Wash at Grace Chapel. If you have any old towels, car sponges, or buckets that you can donate for the day, please send them with your student! We look forward to serving the community and our congregation! Be sure to go "muddin" before you come get your car cleaned!
5. Lastly, our next Parents Meeting is next Sunday, April 28, from 4:00-5:00pm in the Media Room. We will be discussing all summer plans, so please try to attend this important meeting!
Hope you have a good weekend! If you have any other questions or comments about anything, let me know!
Upcoming Events through April:
A quick & easy guide for you to look & see what's going on:
Saturday, April 20 = Day Trip to ROCKY SPRINGS. 9:00am-5:00pm. Meet at the church @ 8:45am.
Saturday, April 27 = Spring Car Wash Fundraiser! 10:00am-3:00pm. Meet at the church at 9:15am.
Sunday, April 28 = WAVE Parents Meeting. 4-5pm.
Sunday, April 28 = Bible Readers Quiz #6. 7:30pm.